Thursday, April 19, 2018

"Disgusting"

NARAL:
Disgusting > Jim Renacci shrouds himself with Donald Trump in first TV ad

According to the pro-abortion group, NARAL, I am "disgusting" for featuring President Trump in my first campaign ad.

I'll take that as a compliment coming from one of the most extreme pro-abortion groups in the country! In case you don't remember, NARAL is the group that opposes all bans on abortion, including late-term abortions. And they have the audacity to call me "disgusting"?

However, NARAL's Tweet blasting me is a clear warning of what's to come.

NARAL is one of the most liberal, wealthy, and powerful special interest groups in the country, and they've put a target on my back. It's only a matter of time before their wealthy donors, from California to New York, to start pouring money into this race to defeat me.

Will you help me fight back against NARAL and its wealthy, pro-abortion donors?
This was not just a simple Tweet.

NARAL is one of the most powerful, far-left special interest groups in the country and they are gearing up to spend whatever it takes to keep their abortion ally, Sherrod Brown, in power...just like they did for Elizabeth Warren.

So please, help me gear up for the fight ahead and let's ensure voters, not liberal special interests, determine the outcome of this election.

Sincerely,

Jim Renacci
Jim Renacci
Republican candidate for U.S. Senate

Published as a public service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The South Central Bulldog reserves the right to reject any comment for any reason, without explanation.