Sunday, April 22, 2018

Roots in Ripon

My Photo
Roots in Ripon - Author Chuck Roots
Roots in Ripon has been a staple in The Middletown Insider for two and a half years, and in the South Central Bulldog since it's inception.  After not getting last week's installment, I contacted the author, Chuck Roots, to make sure he and his family we OK.
 
Chuck wrote back:  "My family and I are fine. I’m taking a break for two weeks while my brother is here from Virginia. This the first time I have not written a weekly article since I began in November 2002.  Watch for my next article April 30."
 
We're looking forward to your return and hope you had a great visit with your brother, Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The South Central Bulldog reserves the right to reject any comment for any reason, without explanation.